I got the toilet to stop running. I replaced the guts of the tank. I've discovered that just about every job around the house involves using all the tools I own (one toolbox full). It took me 3 and a half hours to fix the toilet. The hard part was getting out the old stuff. Putting in the new stuff only took about 20 minutes.
So that left little time for anything else on Sunday but just the things that needed to get done, like walking the dog.
Tonight I worked on my brother's website (not public yet). And then I spent way too much time reading blogs. However, I did do my morning journaling and posted a new daily visual message.