Sunday, January 18, 2009

My New Man

I've jumped into the vampire craze with Kaeel and some other parts I got for free at Daz3D. Even though it wasn't raining today, I spent the afternoon inside making this scene. He's even got a sort of young Darth Vader thing happening. Darth as vampire, I guess.

He still needs proper lighting and framing. I'm working on candles and I'll probably change his pose. Not sure why turning on the lighting shadows makes everything black. Have to figure that out. He's also a little fragile and too finely tuned for me. I suppose vampires need to look wasted. Would like to beef him up and age him a little. Still. Fun.
Song of the Day: Ultraviolet (Light My Way), U2 U2 - Achtung Baby - Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
(It's so much easier to play a song repeatedly in iTunes as opposed to the old vinyl way. No worries about wearing out the groove, no getting up and replacing the stylus, etc. 'sgreat.)

No comments: