Monday, March 30, 2009

I've done it again - signed up for Script Frenzy

Check out my screnzy profile.I'm a real fool for punishment, that's for sure. I have, once again, signed up for Script Frenzy, even though I didn't finish last year. What I learned from that is I need a plan. I can't just dive in like I do with novelling. So, I have a plan. I'm going to adapt my unpublished novel. Although it's not a best seller, yet, I think it would make a great movie. The more I think about it, the more I see that my novel is really a collection of scenes held together by transition. The only drawback I can think of at the moment is that there is a critical plot point I haven't resolved yet. Writing the screenplay will mean rewriting the novel and that will, hopefully, make that plot point emerge. Wish me luck. And, if you want to help, keep checking on my progress and send me encouraging emails.

Posts from Previous Years
2008
2007 - Winner

No comments: