Monday, April 27, 2009

The Engine Stalls

Yep. Since Thursday (five days, although today is not over yet) I have not written a thing. Oh, well, maybe a word or two. I did open the file and look at it. But I just don't wanna!! Wah! I don't want to get to know the characters. If they were all sitting a room together it would be very quiet as they would not be talking to each other. There would be a lot of tension. I'm at a scene now that is kind of like that except it's not all the characters. And it is tense but mostly for the viewer because the characters don't know about all the undertow and how one of them isn't being exactly up front. A situation like that should make for good theater but I don't want to know about it.

There is still time to get to 100 pages before midnight on Wednesday. Will I? I have no idea.

No comments: