Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Nostalgic for NaNoWriMo

Out of longing for NaNoWriMo I dropped in to the local coffee shop and pretended I was hosting a write in. I sat on the comfy couch drinking coffee and writing in my notebook with a pen. Then I came home and transcribed it all into the computer. Darn! I miss the camaraderie and insanity of National Novel Writing Month. NaNoWriMos are the most fun, crazy, creative bunch I've ever hung with. Only 10 months to go. :::sigh:::

In the meantime, I have my five novel drafts to work on.

My daughter visited over the holidays and gave me her take on the revisions to the first novel. She likes the main character and wants to know the whole story. Very encouraging! So encouraging I am planning on actually finishing the revisions and sending her a final draft. Well, as final as it can be before I try to find a publisher/agent.
.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
"The Pathbreaker Agent" is a scifi fantasy work in progress and my fifth novel draft written during NaNoWriMo.
Word Count Statistics
Goal: 80,000 words
Today's Total: 57.181
Written Today: 817

No comments: