Friday, December 7, 2012

I'm a Scribophile

NaNoWriMo recommended Scribophile for year-round writing empowerment. It looks like they have the same fun attitude and wild activity as NaNoWriMo. I have a profile there. Hoping it will be useful.

Working title with temporary cover art.
I continue to work on They Came From the Red Mist. I've made it to 52,905 words. The plan is to write 750 words per day until the 21st or thereabouts with the goal of reaching 70,000. I'll update my count on Scribophile as well as continue to do do my own tracking of words written each day. I made a little text file in Scrivener where I log the date and the total. Not real exciting or dynamic, yet it works.

My monthly newsletter went out yesterday. To subscribe, sign up here. It's an easy way to get a quick look at what I've been up to.

Scribophile, the online writing group for serious writers

No comments: