Thursday, January 16, 2014

Further iPhoneography Filter Art

I'm definitely addicted to futzing around with filters. Vintique has some nice ones but the app keeps crashing and won't save higher resolution images (even though they are now free to save).

Camera+ crashes constantly so I have deleted it even though I paid to get the "I love Analog" and "Hollywood" filters ... oh, and for the app. I hope future updates will fix it.

In the meantime, here's what I made with Snapseed, Vintique, and FrameURLife.
Art made with ArtStudio Lite (iPhone 4S).

Above artwork modified with Snapseed.

Above artwork framed and modified in FrameUrLife.

I don't remember how this started out.
Whatever it was I modified it in Snapseed.

Photo snapped with iPhone native camera
and then filtered with Vintique.

No comments: