Sunday, November 2, 2003

destiny

I've just consumed 1.5 oz of Pringles Sour Cream and Onion chips. And worked. I'm up. What can I say? I've given up on sleeping through the night. Too many things demand my attention.

What I like about this picture: the story that it brings to me -- of a tribe of mountains traveling through the water like whales. The mountain in the front has a child resting on it's surface like it's being held. For the stone child it's a position of worship. I'll bet you didn't know stones grow up to be mountains ... I also like the atmosphere of serene peace. All is well.

My mood is not really loopy but that comes closest to what I'm feeling. Whenever I sense destiny I see arbitrariness. Like destiny chooses us, we don't choose it. I guess I'm feeling acceptance of what is right now. That feels a little loopy. Isn't it our destiny to make choices?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, lovely picture..very serene. I believe destiny...happens. whether we choose it or it chooses us..