Monday, May 30, 2005

creativity

I had this dream about my daughter and a bunch of other stuff. I wrote it down when I woke up and then interpreted it. Somehow I came to the conclusion that one message from the dream was that what mattered about making art is that is came through me and through others. It's very liberating to know that all I have to do is be me and make art and that's the way it's supposed to be.

I signed up for a one-year subscription to http://writersmarket.com. I've rearranged my bookshelves so that all my business books are on one shelf. I have an interesting assortment. Maybe one day I'll post all the titles. Or maybe just how many there are.

When I'm writing or creating it all seems so wonderful. But when I think of selling it or using it professionally I freeze up. Odd. According to the Strong Interest Survey I am least like a Sales Person. Maybe that has something to do with it.

No comments: