Friday, September 17, 2010

CCTFA update - moving forward, slowly

I think I typed about 25 words yesterday. Now that I have a sort of grasp on the plot, I'm wrangling the previous draft to fit better with the intended path. The process is clarifying. Small but significant events and details have been added. Feeling a bit of trepidation, though. Hope I can get everything into the new framework and keep all the idiosyncratic bits that made writing the original draft worthwhile.
*********************************************************
"Cosmic Control: The First Age" is an epic science fiction transformation story about an alien who saves the universe by simply becoming everything she was meant to be.
Word Count Statistics
Goal: 70,000 words
Today's Total: 10, 225
Written Today: 117 typed; 1,478 transferred from previous draft and edited

No comments: