Friday, November 28, 2003

tonight

Since I didn't go to work yesterday (and ate like a pig instead) I am full of energy and wishing someone would go with me to get a drink and listen to loud music. I guess I'm actually happy but sad because I have no one to share it with. That's okay. I'll be over it soon.

I've been doing morning writing but not much art except for the daily message. Turns out there are artists and writers in my family line. A great grandfather who was an artist. He painted the original tole decorations on the outsides and insides of houses in Germany. During the winter he renewed the crosses in the cemetaries. What a life!

My sister is writing two books. I have a cousin that writes for the newspaper and used to be a producer. My mother writes and has a couple of books published (and other stuff). So here I am.

I got my haircut adjusted today. Maybe I'll post a picture someday. I'm very happy with it. Mark this moment. I'm not often happy with my hair.

I've acquired a new roommate named Eithne Agrippa. She (he?) is a fire lizard. Small, black and very quiet. Eats dried bloodworms. Yummy.

That's it for now. Maybe I'll be back later if I'm still bored.

No comments: